Saturday, August 31, 2013

We booked our venue!!!!

Myself and Hari are thrilled to finally say we have BOOKED our venue.

After months of going back and forth and negotiating we have sealed the deal :) we are so happy our parents loved the venue as much as we do.

In my previous post I had mentioned that I didn't want to have a banquet hall style reception. Although they can turn out beautifully, we wanted something completley different and less traditional.

In my previous post I gave you all a teaser on what venues we had considered and gave you all the chance to even guess!! Big thanks to those that commented :)

When we were scouting for possibilities I fell in love with this venue immediately, I have to admit though Hari had second thoughts originally. I convinced him how wonderful it was, and how many great things we could do with it.

Being the sweetheart he is, he took it upon him to do everything in his powers -to make sure this was the venue we got. I am so grateful to our parents for all there help and we love them for all the support they have provided.

I know you all must be thinking "What is the bloody venue, she is talking about"

DRUM ROLL PLEASE...................!!!

I am proud to annouce that we will be holding our wedding reception at
                          'ANGUS GLEN GOLF CLUB'



'The Host' fine indian cusine will be our offical wedding caterers for the reception and we are hoping to have both north and south indian dishes to complement both our cultures. We haven't decided on the menu, we will be having a tasting session in the next few weeks.. so stay tuned!!

We are praying to the almighty weather GOD "Mother Nature" LOL that she doesn't bring any snow or rain our way as it will be in Apri.

Now that Angus Glen is booked, we will review our decor oppurtunities- I am so exicited to be going to the bridal show in september to get some tips!! I will be blogging my experience :)




1 comment: